Ziegler Präzisionsteile – your specialist for remarkably precise parts.
Our core competencies lay in the production of demanding milled parts and milled-turned parts in small to medium series. Our team of 50 employees work within the high tech industries of medical device manufacturing, aerospace, motorsports and mechanical and optical engineering. Through our high flexibility in all our departments we can complete complex orders efficiently and comply with even the tightest deadlines.
Our core competencies:
- Production of precision components, focusing on CNC 5-axis milling. We manufacture small to medium sized series and prototypes.
- Supporting our customers all the way from the development to the production stage, from planning to implementation.
- Component and assembly manufacturing.
Whether mechanical, electromechanical, electro-pneumatic or electro-hydraulic, we have the experience to perfect the interplay of numerous elements. Our expertise includes the processing of stainless steel, high-strength steel, titanium, aluminum, copper, glass, carbon fiber, CFK, GFK, PEEK, various Plastics, Metal Matrix Composites, etc.
Our production is based on
- Highest quality and constant review.
- State of the art technology, 5-axis machining centers, CAD / CAM technology.
- Expertise for the highest demands in development and design.
- Flexibility – we offer short response times and realize your deadlines with optional, automated 24/7 production.