Lot size 1+x
Prototypes and series parts
Ziegler Präzisionsteile, located in Georgensgmünd, Germany focuses on the flexible production of cnc milled parts and assemblies in small to medium size series and prototypes. We specialize in 3 and 5 axis milling. Our journey started 1992 with the development of complex special machines and automation systems. This invaluable experience allowed us to integrate automated processes into our state of the art CNC manufacturing plant.
Your advantages through innovative, highly automated production of milled parts with a starting quantity of 5:
• Competitive calculations
• Automated 100% testing
• Flexible planning
• On time delivery
Ready to assemble precision parts beginning lot size 1
For over 15 years now, Ziegler Präzisionsteile GmbH has been a high class supplier for machined parts. We work with the high-tech industry sectors of medical technology, areospace, motorsports, optical equipment and general mechanica engineering. We are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and DIN EN ISO 9100:2018. Our core competencies lay in 3 and 5 axis milling and the production of ready-to-install assemblies including all surface treatments and full documentation.
Contract manufacturing “Milling and Milled Parts” at a glance
- Economical 3 and 5 axis milling
- 5 axis simultaneous machining and multi-side machining
- Serial production in small and medium sized series
- Individual parts and prototypes with intricate geometries and surfaces
- Turning-milling parts with complex milling, drilling and threading
- Maximum travel: X1250 Y500 Z500
- Extensive material portfolio – steel, high-strength and stainless steel, titanuim, aluminum, copper, MMC, PEEK, CFK, GFK, plastics, etc.
- Component assembly
- Surface treating and heat treating including high gloss polishing, glass bead blasting, sand blasting, laser engraving, hardening, tempering, laser welding, coating, painting, galvanising, and more
- Parts cleaning and clean room packaging
We use state of the art HERMLE milling centers, regarded in the industry as highest class machines and a name brand in every precision industry. 7 of those machines ensure our high quality standards, felxibility, and precision.
Milling machines and Milling centers
- 2 x 5 axis machining center HERMLE C40 X850 Y700 Z500
- 3 x 5 axis machining center HERMLE C42 X800 Y800 Z550
- 2 x 5 axis machining center HERMLE C30 X650 Y600 Z500
- 4 x 4 axis machining center HAAS VM3-HE X1000 Y650 Z600
- 3x 4 axis machining center MIKRON VCE 1250 X1250 Y500 Z500
- 2 x conventional milling machine DECKEL with digital readout
- Tool shrinking machine KELCH I-TECH XL
- Presetting and measuring machine VENTURION 450 PILOT 3.0
- Presetting and measuring machine PWP SWISS TOOLMASTER 250
Component assembly according to parts list
In addition to drawing-bound milling parts we offer our services as an extended workbench and offer the complete assembly of components including material sourcing and purchase of parts according to parts list. Your advantage: streamlined procurement, flexible capacity, and more time for your core business.
Contract manufacturing “Component Assembly” at a glance
- Production of drawing-bound milled parts including material sourcing.
- Purchasing of additional parts according to parts list.
- Component assembly of purchased and produced parts.
Specialist for metal matrix composites
They save fuel, are high strength and thermally conductive, endure high temperatures
Metal Matrix Composites (MMC) are a vital part of the automotive, aerospace, and sporting goods industry, the mechanical engineering, railway and road construction and many other industries. The machining of those light and incredibly strong materials is a master for every machining company. Since our inception we have shown our passion for challenging materials and machining processes paired with complex geometries. We look forward to receiving your order for an MMC part or a series!