Prototypes, individual parts and small series for the aerospace industry
The aerospace industry makes high demands in terms of precision, surface quality, adherence to deadlines and quality assurance. Due to the high degree of flexibility in all areas of the company, we meet even the tightest deadlines – and that with a complaint rate of far less than one percent, even for demanding and DIFFICULT-TO-MACHINE??? DIFFICULT-TO-TREAT MACHINE parts.
We leave nothing to chance in our process chain. The production and testing of the drawing parts take place exclusively in air-conditioned rooms. Proven methods for process monitoring guarantee product quality and deadlines. In addition, all process parameters such as material, machining steps, surface as well as measurement data are, of course, archived for the long term.
Our services for the aerospace industry
- Machining of typical aerospace materials such as metal matrix composites, high-strength aluminium, high-strength steels, titanium, tungsten, Inconel, nickel alloys such as Hastelloy, Waspaloy, glass-fibre and carbon-fibre reinforced plastics, etc.
- Surface treatments such as anodising, galvanising, nickel-plating, chromatising, hardening, kolsterising, etc., for defined properties in terms of hardening depth, surface roughness, Brinell, Vickers or Rockwell hardness
- Absolute traceability and documentation of material, machining processes, surface treatments and measured values
- Depending on customer requirements, preparation of measurement reports, material test certificates, initial sample tests
- Process-reliable single-part programming (VERICUT) through a state-of-the-art NC full block simulation, CNC programming 2 ½ and 3 D Mastercam, CAD programming SolidWorks Professional